This is Gideon’s story. Read it in the Bible.
‘Story’ gives you the opportunity to watch, read and reflect.
After you’ve watched the video, read the full story in the Bible. Then use these questions to help you think about the story.
- How did the video make you feel? Did you know whose story it was?
- How did the video impact how you read the full Bible story?
- What did you learn about God from the story?
- What did you learn about yourself from the story?
- What now? Will this story change how you live?
The ‘Story’ project is a joint initiative between Bible Society NI and Play it by Ear. We hope that it encourages you to read the Bible. Perhaps you will discover stories that you didn’t know, or you will be inspired to read a familiar story in a new way.
Each video comes with a few questions to get you thinking. How about sharing these with your friends, organisation or church? Use the video as a conversation starter and download the worksheet to guide a group through the Bible story. Click on a story link below to download the relevant ‘Story’ resources.
Every couple of months we’ll be sharing a new ‘Story’ video here and on social media. Stay connected to receive our latest updates.