The Greatest Gift
Each year we spend money on gifts for our friends and families. When we give presents, we hope that they will be well received and that the person we give it to will cherish it for a long time to come. By giving gifts we hope to bless the recipient and show them how much we love them.
But what if you gave a gift that could change not just someone’s whole life, but where they go for Eternity?
Bible Society NI’s Greatest Gift appeal offers you alternative Christmas presents which will help to provide the Bible to people across the world.
We have chosen 6 projects from different areas of the world that are seeking to provide people with God’s Word:
- In Lebanon £5 will provide 1 child with a Bible and colouring book. Find out more about this project here.
- In Cambodia £11 will provide a literacy class and New Testament to 1 person. Find out more about this project here.
- In Chile £18 will give an elderly Chilean a large print Bible. Find out more about this project here.
- In India £28 will pay for a translator to work on a Bible translation for a day. Find out more about this project here.
- In Paraguay £85 will ensure the maintenance of the El Amanecer Boat for a week. Find out more about this project here.
Place your order in one of the following ways:
Use the online donation box on the right. You can only ‘purchase’ vouchers for one project, although you can order multiple copies. If you wish to ‘purchase’ vouchers for more than one project, you will have to do repeat transactions. Sorry about that!
OR Pick the project you want, print and complete the ORDER FORM and send it to the Bible Society NI.
OR Give us a ring on 028 9032 6577 and place your order by phone.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive your voucher and can give them as an alternative, meaningful gift. The vouchers have information on the chosen project and space for you to write your own message.
Alternatively, if you would like to receive Greatest Gift vouchers from loved ones this Christmas, we can send you copies of our flyer and Reply Slip to give to others.
Why not give someone the ultimate gift this Christmas: God’s Word.